To become more disciplined you need to work at it. Set goals, track targets and make sure you consistently hit them. But it’s also about mindset. And that can be a lot harder to get right. Without the right determined mindset, your goals will fall by the wayside. Your lists won’t be completed. Targets that you set for yourself won’t be hit.
I saw this Reddit thread today, detailing podcasts that can help you to become more disciplined and thought it should be shared here. It doesn’t matter if you’re doing this to get better study habits, increase your performance at work or just for your own health and sanity. All of these podcasts will help you to be more disciplined in your life. Listen to them while walking, at the gym or on your way to work and change your mindset today.
Become More Disciplined With These Podcasts
- The Jocko Podcast – Presented by Jocko Willink, a retired Navy Seal. Jocko talks a lot about life, family and how to deal with situations and become a better person.
- Your Motivational High Five – This show is presented by Phil Larson and is designed to give you a positive motivational boost, just when you need it.
- Joe Rogan – Presented by, you guessed it Joe Rogan. Joe chats with successful figures and gives an insight into what makes them tick.
- The Art Of Manliness – This podcast addresses a number of subjects, including discipline.
- Freakonomics – This podcast is a spin-off from the books and teaches you to look at different subjects in a whole new light.
- Noah Kagan Presents – This one is like a how to manual. It takes you through case studies and behind the scenes to show you how industries and life really work.
- Spartan Up – This podcast interviews and analyzes successful people, aiming to break down the secrets of success to give everyone a blueprint.
- Tim Ferriss – This podcast talks to business people (primarily) and deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (his words, not mine!).
- The Art Of Charm – Learn strategies to improve your career, confidence, life and love life.
Any you think we missed that should be included? Let us know in the comments.