When it comes to keeping yourself looking and smelling great, these male grooming hacks will help push you to the next level.
12 Of The Best Male Grooming Hacks
1. Anti-perspirant deodorant takes time to close your sweat ducts. The best time to put it on is last thing at night. Just before you go to bed.
2. Run out of shaving cream? Hair conditioner makes a great alternative and is kinder to your skin than shampoo or shower gel. And I don’t mean just on your face.
3. Looking like crap after a night out? Place an ice pack on your face for a few minutes to reduce inflammation and get you looking back to your old self.
4. New barber? Make sure you tell them how long it is since your last haircut. That way, they will have a better idea of your ideal hair length.
5. Stinky gym bag? Throw an unused bar of soap in there to stop the smells.
6. Cut yourself shaving? Cover it with lip balm or vaseline. It will help it to clot quicker and take away the sting.
7. Always shave after your shower. your follicles will be open and your facial hair will be softer. Giving you an easier job with less chance of cutting yourself.
8. Oily skin? Use a coffee filter to blot your face and remove some of the excess oil.
9. Razor’s and their blades can be ridiculously expensive. To keep your razor in better condition for longer, use a hairdryer to clean and dry it after use.
10. Use strips of scotch tape to remove blackheads from your nose.
11. If you wake up with greasy hair but don’t have time to wash it, try this. Rub talcum powder or cornstarch into your hair and brush it out.
12. Similar to shaving, cutting your nails after you shower is also a great idea. They will cut easier and look a million times better.
There we go! How did we do? Any we forgot? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.